Types of membership
You can become a member of IWA either as a Mentor or a Mentee but these categories are not mutually exclusive.
Mentor: Primary motives are to provide educational or professional advice to young women.
Mentee: Primary motives are to seek advice for further enhancement of academic or professional future.
To be eligible for a membership of the IWA you must be a woman who meets one of the following criteria:
- Have been born in Iran
- Have an Iranian mother or father
- Be married to an Iranian
- Have a genuine interest in Iran and be proposed and seconded by two members of the IWA in writing
Benefits of becoming a member
- Personal introductions by arrangement to highly accomplished women
- Exclusive access to IWA’s strategic partner events
- Priority booking for private events
- Exclusive access to VIP networking sessions
- Reduced fees for selected events
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “Mentor Application” or “Mentee Application” in the subject line to receive the appropriate application form. Accepted applicants will be notified within two weeks.
Annual Membership fees
Iranian Residents: £0*
Student Members: £10
Other Members: £20
*All members of the IWA except those who are residing more than 6 months a year in Iran must pay the annual membership fees.